Brown Sugar Honey Glazed Carrots
These brown sugar honey glazed carrots are the easiest and prettiest side dish that are perfectly sticky and topped with feta to make them extra delicious.
- carrots (12-16 small to medium carrots, about 1.5-2 lbs total), stems removed and scrubbed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- kosher salt
- black pepper
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/8 cup brown sugar
- 1/8 cup honey
- crushed red pepper, sprinkle
- 1 tbsp thyme, plus additional for topping
- feta, for topping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper if you want to reduce the caramelization of the brown sugar, but if it doesn't bother you an unlined baking sheet will do.
- On your rimmed baking sheet, toss carrots with olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Arrange in a single layer.
- In a small saucepan, add butter, brown sugar, honey, crushed red pepper, and thyme, stirring over medium heat until the brown sugar is melted and bubbling. Pour over the carrots and roast for 20-25 minutes, tossing halfway through, until carrots are fork tender.
- Arrange the carrots on a plate and top with feta and additional thyme.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
COPYRIGHT © DOUBLETHESPOONFULS 2021