Rich, sweet, and salty! These dark chocolate brownies have a little something for everyone.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine flour, sugars, cocoa powder, and salt.
3. Add eggs, egg yolk, melted butter, vanilla extract, and canola oil to mixture and stir to combine. Mix in the chopped dark chocolate chips.
4. Pour half of the mixture into a greased 9x13 baking dish. Drizzle 3 tablespoons of the caramel throughout the layer of batter. Pour the remaining batter over the caramel layer, covering all of the caramel.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
6. Let cool for 5 minutes and then drizzle with caramel and top with cashews. Sprinkle with sea salt flakes and enjoy!