A classic dessert you know and love. Enjoy these "healthy" carrot cake cupcakes with loads of shredded carrot and cinnamon mixing in with cream cheese frosting swirled on top.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
3. In a stand mixer using the whisk attachment, combine canola oil, eggs, sugars, and vanilla extract. Whisk together until fully combined. Fold in grated carrot.
4. Gradually add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Stir to combine.
5. Place approximately 18 cupcake liners into cupcake pans. Pour batter into pans, distributing batter evenly among cupcake liners.
6. Bake for approximately 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
7. While cupcakes are baking, combine frosting ingredients in a medium sized mixing bowl and beat on medium speed until combined.
8. Once cupcakes are done baking, let cool.
9. Scoop frosting into icing bag with icing tip. Once cupcakes have cooled completely, frost the cupcakes with desired amount of icing and enjoy!