Calling all cheddar fans! These buttery cheddar and chive biscuits are loaded with your favorite cheese and are the easiest, yummiest snack or side to any meal.
Servings: 32 biscuits
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, paprika, and sugar in a medium sized bowl.
3. Cube the butter and add to flour mixture. Use your hands to gently mix in and flatten the cubes.
4. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and combine with buttermilk and lemon juice. Add egg mixture to dry ingredients and stir until combined, being careful not to over stir.
5. Fold in cheddar and chives.
6. Scoop 1-1½ tablespoon sized rounds and drop on to greased parchment paper on baking sheet.
7. Brush each round with melted butter before baking.
8. Bake for 10-12 minutes and let cool. Top with additional chopped chives and enjoy!