Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwich
This chicken bacon ranch sandwich is the simplest and most satisfying hand held meal!
Servings: 2 sandwiches
- 2 ciabatta rolls
- 1/2 cup romaine, thinly shredded
- ranch, homemade or store-bought
- 2 chicken breasts, grilled
- 4 slices cheddar
- 6 pieces bacon, cooked
- red onion, thinly sliced, optional
- parsley, finely chopped
- black pepper
- Slice ciabatta rolls in half and briefly toast in toaster oven or under broiler. While the bread is toasting, add the shredded romaine to a small bowl and toss with a few tablespoons of ranch until lightly coated.
- Once toasted, top the bottom half of one of the ciabatta rolls with 1/4 of the ranch-coated romaine, 1 chicken breast, 2 slices of cheddar, 3 pieces of bacon, red onion, and parsley. Top with another 1/4 of the romaine, then sprinkle with black pepper and drizzle with extra ranch. Top with other half of ciabatta roll, repeat with remaining sandwich, and enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
COPYRIGHT © DOUBLETHESPOONFULS 2021