Double the milk chocolate means double the servings! Throw some berries on there and you've got the perfect, semisweet, fruity, chocolate loaf cake.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine flour, cocoa powder, sugar, salt, baking soda, and baking powder in a large mixing bowl.
3. Add vanilla extract, butter, light cream, and vegetable oil and mix to combine.
4. Add egg and stir to combine. After, mix in mini chocolate chips.
5. Pour into greased 9x5 loaf pan and sprinkle mini chocolate chips down the middle of the batter.
6. Bake for approximately 1 hour. Let cool completely and slice within loaf pan or remove from pan and slice. Top with berries and enjoy!