A classic dry rub wing brightened up with a fresh herby chimichurri twist to make the most delicious chimichurri chicken wings.
1. Combine ingredients in a food processor and pulse until combined but still slightly chunky. Set in fridge while you make wings.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine dry rub spices in a small bowl.
3. Pat wings very dry and sprinkle with kosher salt and black pepper. Place in a large bowl and coat with olive oil. Sprinkle with dry rub and thoroughly toss with hands.
4. Bake for 25-35 minutes, depending on the size of your wings, until they reach a temperature of 165 degrees.
5. Broil for 2-3 minutes until crisp. Remove from oven and top with chimichurri.