Gingersnap Holiday Martini
This perfectly spiced gingersnap holiday martini tastes just like the classic cookie with a cocktail twist.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup crystalized ginger
- 1/4-1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1-2 tbsp molasses
- 4 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces baileys
- Combine water and crystalized ginger in a microwave safe glass. Microwave for 1-2 minutes until boiling. Strain simple syrup into a small glass or bowl, discarding remaining crystalized ginger.
- Add brown sugar to a small plate. Brush some of the ginger simple syrup around the rims of 2 martini glasses, and dip in brown sugar, twirling until coated.
- Drizzle molasses into the bottom of each martini glass.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, then add 4 ounces ginger simple syrup, vodka, and baileys. Shake for 20 seconds, then divide between martini glasses.
COPYRIGHT © DOUBLETHESPOONFULS 2021