This Harry Potter pumpkin juice is a refreshing apple and pumpkin drink that's perfect for the season and tastes exactly like the one you'll find at the wizarding world.
Servings: 4 approximately 12 ounce servings
- 14.5 ounce can peaches or apricots, sliced, unsweetened
- 3 cups apple juice or apple cider
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/8 cup brown sugar, plus additional for rimming glasses
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- In a blender or food processor, puree sliced peaches or apricots.
- Add remaining ingredients and puree until smooth.
- Add a little brown sugar to a plate, dip the rim of 4 glasses into the pumpkin juice, then dip in brown sugar.
- Add ice to rimmed glasses, divide pumpkin juice between them, and enjoy!
If making pumpkin juice ahead of time be sure to stir before pouring to ensure pumpkin doesn't settle.