Iced Bourbon Apple Cider
Bring all the fall to winter flavors together and start sipping on this Iced Bourbon Apple Cider. The perfect cocktail for your Thanksgiving table!
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 4 ounces bourbon
- 12 ounces (1 1/2 cups) apple cider
- 2 ounces orange juice
- 4 tsp cinnamon simple syrup
- Once water is boiling, combine water, sugar, and cinnamon sticks in bowl.
- Mix until sugar is dissolved, and let steep until ready to use.
- Measure and add the bourbon, apple cider, orange juice, and cinnamon simple syrup to a glass.
- Add cubed iced to shaker, pour apple cider mixture in, and shake.
- Pour into two glasses and top with cinnamon sticks or orange slice if desired. Store remaining simple syrup in refrigerator for future use.
COPYRIGHT © DOUBLETHESPOONFULS 2021