A summery treat that will cool you down while bringing all of the key lime pie flavors that we know and love into these key lime pie popsicles!
Servings: 8 popsicles
1. Whisk together yogurt, key lime juice, sugar, and salt in a medium sized bowl.
2. Add lime zest to mixture and whisk to combine.
3. Scoop yogurt mixture into popsicle molds, filling to the top. Sprinkle a thin layer of graham cracker crumbs on top and then place top of popsicle mold on top and then insert popsicle sticks.
4. Freeze for at least 3-4 hours.
5. After freezing, run the popsicle mold under hot water for a few seconds at a time until you are able to remove the popsicles from the mold. Sprinkle additional graham cracker crumbs on the tops of the popsicles and enjoy.
Store leftover or remaining popsicles in the freezer.