Peanut butter, banana, walnuts, chocolate chips, and whipped cream all in a mug! The best part- this peanut butter banana mug cake is ready in just 8 minutes.
1. Combine banana, peanut butter, milk, melted butter, and vanilla extract in a small mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
2. In a separate bowl, combine flour, sugars, baking powder, and cinnamon.
3. Fold dry ingredients into wet ingredient mixture. Mix in 1 tbsp chopped walnuts and 1 tbsp mini chocolate chips.
4. Pour batter into a mug and top with ¼ tsp walnuts and ¼ tsp mini chocolate chips. Microwave for 3-4 minutes, pausing in between minutes to ensure that the batter does not overflow over the top of the mug.
5. Let cool and then top with whipped cream and honey drizzle. Add additional mini chocolate chips and chopped walnuts on top if desired as well. Enjoy!