Mini Egg Brownies
The sweet treat to have for your Easter dessert - Mini Egg Brownies! A fudgy brownie with mini cadbury eggs mixed in and sprinkled on top.
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs, 1 egg yolk
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup mini cadbury eggs, crushed, divided
- additional mini cadbury eggs, whole, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, sugars, cocoa powder, and salt in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs, egg yolk, melted butter, vanilla extract, and vegetable oil and mix to combine. Gradually add dry ingredients to wet ingredient mixture, stirring to combine. Mix in 1/2 cup crushed mini cadbury eggs.
- Pour batter into a greased 8x8 baking pan. Top with remaining 1/4 cup mini cadbury eggs and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Let cool and top with additional mini cadbury eggs if desired.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
COPYRIGHT © DOUBLETHESPOONFULS 2021