Soft and chewy, still warm from the oven, these oatmeal dried cranberry cookies are the not too sweet, healthier cookie that will still satisfy your dessert craving.
Servings: 48 cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium sized mixing bowl, beat butter, sugars, and vanilla extract. Add eggs and beat to combine.
3. In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and then add to butter mixture.
4. Add and fold in honey and oats.
5. Place tablespoon sized rounds, approximately 16, on an ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
6. After baking, move to a wire rack and let cool.