Peanut Butter Snickerdoodles
Creamy peanut butter and cinnamon sugar all rolled (literally and figuratively) into one! The sweetest and softest, 30 minute homemade peanut butter snickerdoodles.
Servings: 24 cookies
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 12 tbsp unsalted butter (1 1/2 sticks)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup sugar with ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a medium sized mixing bowl to combine.
- In a separate bowl, beat butter, peanut butter, and sugars until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating in between additions. Add vanilla extract and beat to combine.
- Gradually, add dry ingredients to wet ingredient mixture and beat on medium speed until fully combined.
- Roll dough into tablespoon sized balls. Combine cinnamon and granulated sugar in a small bowl and roll each ball in cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Once done baking, move to wire rack and let cool.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
COPYRIGHT © DOUBLETHESPOONFULS 2021