Whipped Ricotta Dip with Honey
This whipped ricotta dip with honey is an easy and simple appetizer that would be perfect for a Thanksgiving pre-meal snack or for any fall party.
- 16 ounces whole milk ricotta
- 1/2 cup parmesan, finely grated
- 1 tbsp olive oil, plus additional for drizzling
- 1 tbsp honey, plus additional fot drizzling
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tbsp thyme, fresh, chopped, plus additional for topping
- 1/2 tsp salt
- black pepper
- grapes, halved, for topping
- honeycomb, optional, for topping
- crackers, breadsticks, or sliced bread, for serving
- In a food processor, combine the ricotta, parmesan, olive oil, honey, garlic, thyme, salt, and a pinch of pepper. Pulse until smooth and creamy.
- Spread the whipped ricotta into a serving bowl and drizzle with additional olive oil and honey, and top with halved grapes, honeycomb, and additional thyme, salt, and pepper. Serve immediately with crackers, breadsticks, or sliced bread.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
COPYRIGHT © DOUBLETHESPOONFULS 2021