Pomegranate, rosemary, and blood orange. What could possibly be missing from this all-star trio? Oh yes, the liquor. The vodka and cointreau in this wintery cocktail pair perfectly with the citrus and herb flavors throughout! Throw some crushed ice in there and you've got a tasty cocktail, perfect for a winter night.
I can honestly say this cocktail is one of my favorites, ever. If you're a fan of OJ, cointreau (trust me its GOOD), and the subtle sweetness of rosemary, or any combination of the three, then you will love this. Make it for your friends and family and it is sure to be a fan favorite.
One of the key components to this winter cocktail is the rosemary simple syrup. This is what gives it that sweet rosemary flavor, paired with the strong citrus base! It's tasty and so easy to make, and it only takes a couple minutes to achieve that blissful sweetness!
That blood orange flavor is so refreshing and sweet I swear I could just drink the blood orange puree by itself. I highly recommend also getting a blood orange and slicing it up to squeeze some natural juice into your cocktail, and then just let the rest of the juice from the wedge soak right in.
Isn't she lovely. But seriously, this blood orange refreshment tastes as good as it looks. The vodka mixes in perfectly with the citrus flavors, and the cointreau is the key to bringing it all together.
1 part fruity, 1 part fun, this refreshing blood orange cocktail is sweet, tangy, and yummy too!
1. Once water is boiling, combine water, sugar, and rosemary in bowl.
2. Mix until sugar is dissolved and let stand until ready to use.
1. Measure and add to a glass the vodka, cointreau, orange juice, blood orange puree, pomegranate juice, and rosemary simple syrup.
2. Add crushed ice to shaker, pour vodka mixture in, and shake.
3. Pour into glass and top with pomegranate seeds, rosemary, and a blood orange wedge!
We're so glad you’re here! Have a look around at some of our favorite recipes and stay a while.
Get a fresh delivery of only the goods delivered to your inbox.
Leave a Comment